As a creative front end developer, your primary focus will be building and implementing high-quality user interfaces. While a high quality user experience and pixel precision remain top priorities, you will also be responsible for contributing to projects on a creative level and working closely with a team of art directors to create quality digital products. We emphasize not only the ability to accurately replicate a pre-determined design from a photoshop comp, but also the ability to enhance those designs with creative interactions and improvements.
Our Web Developers are responsible for the look and feel of the end product — a serious consideration at HLK. Beyond the obvious characteristics — a person who is detail-oriented and passionate about problem-solving — we are looking for web developers who are hands-on, self-motivated and will push to improve a project from start to finish. The culture we breed is one that promotes self-teaching and not just "doing things the way we always have" but constantly iterating and upgrading our process and the work we do.
Knowledge & Qualifications
• Experience in task planning and estimating
• Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
• Experience in wireframe and prototype development
• Comfortable working with a variety of code libraries and programming styles
• Experience working on small to medium-sized teams
• Flexible and adaptable to organizational and project-level changes
• Knowledge of PHP, Python, Ruby, Node, etc. a definite plus
• Knowledge of SEO best practices
Located in downtown St. Louis, HLK has a 35-year history of working closely with a wide variety of clients to enhance their brand and sell their product. Our primary focus is on solving marketing problems in the digital space. Our office is filled with people that continually strive to be the pre-eminent digital force in St. Louis and throughout the country. It’s a big challenge that needs big thinkers. That’s why we’re only looking for elite talent.
Send inquiries to email@example.com.