Burns Marketing | Senior Level React / Front-End Developer
This job post has expired
At Burns Marketing, we burn with a passion to create innovation through connected technologies with the purpose of solving our clients’ business problems. We are a company comprising creatives, designers, producers, strategists, developers, and misfits spread across two offices in Denver and Loveland.
We are looking for a Senior Level React / Front-End Developer to jump-in and work with us on a large-scale project that is close to launch. We are looking for support in completing this project to prepare for launch, as well as post-launch support and development. This is a full-time (40+ hours per week), 4-week long contract engagement. Availability during the day, Monday through Friday, to work with our team, is a must.
• Hours: 40 hours per week – more may be available as well.
• Contract Length: 4 weeks, with the possibility to extend.
• Availability Required: Monday – Friday, daytime. Our workdays are generally 8:00 am – 4:00 pm, but not fixed or finite. Daytime availability required for collaboration with the team, check-ins, etc.
• Location: Remote
• Contract Start: ASAP
• Budget: hourly rate depending on experience
• React experience a must
• Webpack experience
• Redux experience a must
• SaaS experience a must
• Bootstrap experience a must
• Working with APIs with JSON data a must
What you will do
• Assist with building out the admin interface https://genesisui.com/demo/?template=root&version=1.8.14&framework=bootstrap4-react
• Assist with building out website UI built on React/Redux
• Bug fixes and support
• Will need to make independent choices on interface layout
• Post-launch fixes and support