Paradowski Creative | Assistant Account Manager
This job post has expired
We are immediately seeking a strong Assistant Account Manager who will work closely with the creative and interactive teams to support an exceptional creative product for our agency and clients.
Position Summary: Serve existing clients by coordinating, planning, managing and executing effective communications/marketing programs. (May also include supporting new clients as needs change.) Key day-to-day agency liaison responsible for supporting the development of creative solutions to meet established client objectives. Responsibilities include support and coordination of multiple projects across multiple tactics and client contacts, ensuring all deadlines are met and quality solutions delivered.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the following satisfactorily; other duties may be assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Interact closely with clients
• Develop and manage strong/positive relationships through hands-on account coordination which will include regular face-to-face meetings, telephone, and email communication and demonstrate/delivering better solutions to meet each client's goals.
• Communicate the client's goals and represent the client's interests to the team.
• Resolve conflicts effectively and guarantee compliance on client deliverables and budgets.
Interact with internal team(s)
• Collaborate with strategists, writers, art directors, interactive designers, developers, traffic/ production, and account team members to ensure delivery of the highest quality work reflecting client's objectives.
• Handle campaign and project briefings properly, ensuring necessary creative details and/or project assignment details are provided.
• Work with assigned creative lead to ensure deliverables meet the client's project objectives.
• Gather, monitor and analyze performance data and support ongoing strategy on a monthly basis by client.
• Ensure that client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner, informing the Account Director of any problems that may arise.
• Prepare status and financial reports, participate in weekly status meetings and monthly financial meetings.
• Coordinator duties across campaigns; develop timelines and set deadlines for clients and the internal team.
• Assist, as directed, on various projects, meeting coordination and other account team needs.
• Ensure account plans for each client are updated with all current and relevant information concerning the client and the campaign.
• Work with Account Director, identify and actively seek opportunities to educate clients on services offered to increase the revenue generated in conjunction with cross-selling on existing projects as directed.
• Own the estimating process; work with accounting to manage billing in a timely manner
• Ensure all processes and procedures are completed, quality standards are met, and projects are profitable.
Competencies: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following:
Analytics - Collects and researches data. Designs workflows and procedures. Identifies data relationships and dependencies. Synthesizes complex or diverse information. Uses intuition and experience to complement data.
Communications - Exhibits good listening and comprehension. Expresses ideas and thoughts in written form. Expresses ideas and thoughts verbally. Keeps others adequately informed. Selects and uses appropriate communication methods.
Cooperation - Displays positive outlook and pleasant manner. Establishes and maintains effective relations. Exhibits tact and consideration. Offers assistance and support to co-workers. Works actively to resolve conflicts. Works cooperatively in group situations.
Managing Customer Focus - Develops new approaches to meeting customer needs. Establishes customer service standards. Monitors customer satisfaction. Promotes customer focus. Provides training in customer service delivery.
Planning and Organization - Integrates changes smoothly. Plans for additional resources. Prioritizes and plans work activities. Sets goals and objectives. Uses time efficiently. Works in an organized manner.
Problem Solving - Develops alternative solutions. Gathers and analyzes information skillfully. Identifies problems in a timely manner. Resolves problems in early stages. Works well in group problem-solving situations.
• Collaborative Nature
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Proven account service skills in an agency setting required in order to create, maintain and enhance customer relationships.
• Must be able to understand the client, their products, and their industry, describe the elements required to produce an effective marketing experience, develop timelines and set deadlines.
• Digital experience related to websites, apps, content, social media and/or advertising a plus.
• One to two years of agency account coordination experience or relate experience desired.
Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.