Advertising Savants, Inc. | Junior Art Director
This job post has expired
Do you have what it takes to be a savant? Advertising Savants is seeking a Junior Art Director to join our agency. As a member of our creative team, this person will help formulate concepts and execute layout designs for artwork and copy in all media, including print, broadcast, out-of-home, in-store POS, packaging, digital, social, experiential, and other forms.
• Works with a Copywriter to create big ideas based on provided strategic and creative briefs.
• Assists in design and production for all media forms.
• Participates in client presentations as needed.
• Helps select artists and photographers for projects and assists senior staff in overseeing their work.
• Prepares final art for production, including light photo retouching and color correcting as needed.
• Works closely with our Production Manager to ensure the best quality product.
• Assists in preparation of creative for client presentations and new business pitches.
• Supports agency marketing initiatives, including the development of graphics for the agency website, creating branded collateral, and posting an occasional blog.
The Creative Director.
Our new creative savant will have:
• 0-3 years experience in a brand advertising agency. (Previous internships are a big plus.)
• A keen ability to think conceptually.
• A passion for coming up with big ideas and bringing them to life visually.
• An excellent understanding of design, typography, and current trends.
• The ability to work seamlessly as a part of a team, as well as independently.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• A capacity to manage multiple projects and prioritize work under pressure on a deadline.
• The ability to stay well organized and extremely detail oriented in executing projects.
• A solid understanding of Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop. Adobe After Effects, Premiere, and XD a plus.
• Knowledge of the principles of web design. Experience with HTML/CSS and WordPress is a plus.
• A savviness of social media.
• A love for beer. (We’re located above a microbrewery).
For more than 25 years, AdSavants has been translating good brand strategy into compelling, breakthrough creative work. As a result, we’ve built a solid reputation as a creative-driven shop with a strong strategic backbone, receiving national and international recognition.