SixSpeed | Full Stack Developer
This job post has expired
You’ll collaborate. You’ll listen. You’ll identify business problems. You’ll implement solutions. You’ll work alongside all teams. We are looking for a candidate who isn’t afraid to wear multiple hats in order to help us continue building our digital team. You’ll be comfortable with fast-paced, evolving job expectations, and working to constantly push the limits of what’s possible for our brands’ user experience. SixSpeed is rapidly growing and those with an entrepreneurial mindset will excel.
The ideal Full Stack Developer candidate has between 1-3 years of creative agency experience. This person’s focus is to implement the functional aspects of projects while aligning with our creative team’s vision and the projects’ requirements. This full-time position requires inspiration and collaboration.
THE TASK AT HAND
• Create and maintain applications that suit our clients’ needs
• Enjoy working across the whole development stack
• Ability to convert client and team issues into implemented solutions
• Willing to work with all aspects of a website, application, or other technical solutions
• Be accountable for the technical aspects of projects, including participation in project scoping, estimates, requirements gathering and client communications
• Adhere to existing SixSpeed best practices, and participate in improving them
WHO ARE YOU
• 1-3 years of relative experience and a portfolio showcasing your work
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
• Works well in a team environment and respects and welcomes ideas from others
• Experienced with PHP based CMS’s and at least one PHP MVC framework
• Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills
• Experienced with version control systems
• Passionate for optimizing pages, images, scripts, and web services for scale and performance
• Strong grasp of engineering methodologies and best practices
WHO WE ARE
Driven, genuine, fearless, spontaneous, positive, and hardworking; these are the qualities we hold with the highest regard. We make ourselves indispensable to our teams by tackling challenges head-on and crossing the finish line together.