Heinrich Marketing, Inc | Freelance Email Designer
This job post has expired
Works with digital and creative teams to create best-in-class emails for our clients.
A passion for smart design, clear hierarchy and impactful CTAs. A curiosity about testing and technology. Experience with different email campaigns—nurture and triggered, dynamic content and automation, educational and promotional. Experience with different environments, such as Outlook and so on. And the ability to mesh best practices for all these arenas with design standards—without sacrificing either one.
More about the job:
1. May be briefed on 1–3 projects per week.
2. Remote work is fine, as long as you can be around for video calls and so forth.
3. Must be highly skilled in Sketch, Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, Microsoft Office, Acrobat.
4. Degree in related field and 2+ years of experience as a Digital Designer in an agency or in-house department.
5. Excellent typography, composition and layout skills.
6. Proven experience creating visual interface designs for web and mobile platforms.
7. In-depth understanding of HTML, and the capabilities of web and mobile browsers.
9. Ability to translate design needs into flows, wireframes and, ultimately, impactful UI.