LENOVO | Digital Strategy Lead, WW Marketing
This job post has expired
Lead digital marketing within Lenovo’s WW IDG Marketing team, overseeing several global digital initiatives on www.lenovo.com that are changing the way we interact with our customers. We’re seeking a highly entrepreneurial individual, who has both the discipline and experience to take this role and team to the next level and ultimately help us create a new Digital Center of Excellence for the WW IDG Marketing team.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee and manage the development of impactful content driven digital experiences on lenovo.com supporting our business in over 100 global markets.
- Own the digital road map end to end: driving ideation, planning and implementation.
- Build on and further develop our sophisticated marketing tech stack that supports business in every region where we conduct business across the world.
- Partner closely with global teams and with key executive leaders to create necessary buy in and support for key projects where needed.
- Communicate strategic insights from ongoing measurement and reporting of customer interactions across the digital channels to effectively influence and drive meaningful change.
- Work with leadership to build a new Digital Center of Excellence for the IDG Marketing group.
- Ensure project road maps are delivered on schedule and on budget.
- Manage a small team of marketers and an extended vendor pool to implement and manage projects.
- You have a results-driven mindset with the ability to work under pressure, navigate through ambiguity, and balance multiple priorities.
- You have a global and cultural mindset. You are a skilled people person, who can be immensely persuasive and effective in communicating your ideas across large teams.
- You have demonstrated digital marketing experience, are extremely entrepreneurial and possess the ambition to create something new and impactful.
- You have the ability to think big picture and strategically without getting lost in details, married with the capability to drive tactical teams on execution and consistently deliver exceptional results.
- You have experience managing a development agency to create new digital products and are comfortable with participating in technical discussions and ideation.
- You are an expert project manager, who can keep projects moving and deliver impressive results.
- You ideally have experience managing projects in Drupal 8, or other comparable CMS.
Masters or advanced degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
- You have at least 7 years of agency experience in a digital role or comparable experience.
- You’re an expert in creating digital strategy and writing creative briefs.
- You ideally have 2+ years of experience working across cultures and with cross functional global teams.
- You have expert project management skills with demonstrated success examples.
- You have digital credentials, with competence in an array of digital tools and “martech” platforms (AEM, Omniture, Google, Marketo, Eloqua, Drupal, Jira, Botify, etc.).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.