Heinrich Marketing | Digital Media Planner/Buyer
This job post has expired
We are growing our team to include a digitally focused Media Planner/Buyer to support our
department’s volume across all paid digital media efforts. This role will be responsible for
developing and deploying effective digital strategies. There will be no stone left unturned in
the planning, buying, trafficking, and stewardship process for each effort. The Digital Media
Planner/Buyer will produce and present regular performance reports, analyze data, and
stay ahead of current industry trends. This position reports to the Senior Media Director and
Media Director on the Media team; however, this role will also work closely with the Digital
team to synchronize paid and organic efforts, strengthen customer service, and provide the
best support possible for all digital clients.
This person needs to be articulate (written and verbal) and will also need to be fluent in
Excel, Campaign Manager, and standard presentation tools like PowerPoint, Google
Slides, and Keynote. Being passionate about the industry and having always-on curiosity is
a must. A good fit will be a person who knows how to bring out-of-the-box thinking and
evolve campaigns seasonally with an innovative lens.
● Proven experience in developing and implementing paid digital media plans.
● Fast becoming an expert for all aspects that fall under the paid digital umbrella,
including emerging trends and practices.
● Pays close attention to trends and campaign results to determine the best
optimizations to impact performance.
● Willing to learn our current process around data collection and client reporting, as
well as the drive to recommend new procedures that will help the Media team keep
the reporting engine running smoothly.
● Being completely comfortable navigating Google Campaign Manager, particularly
preparing all campaign tags + floodlight pixels for partners and the Digital team.
● Fluent in social media platforms (Facebook/Instagram, LinkedIn, etc).
● Competency with MOAT and IAS/Double Verify to ensure brand safety is met for
each campaign. Fraud mitigation and viewability measures are a high priority at our
● Manage relationships with external digital media partners.
● Manage incoming and outgoing creative assets and implement ad rotations and
supplemental tracking needs.
● Perform thorough QA and kick-off calls with all partners prior to campaign launch,
including any debugging issues.
● Ensure that all placements are delivering correctly and pacing well on all platforms
● Relay accurate specs, deadlines, and media deliverables to Account team.
● Provide recommendations and actively contribute solutions to resolve technical
● Advocate for our clients’ best interests.
● Assist with ad hoc media team projects as needed.
● Be a forward-thinking contributor and participator.
● Represent Heinrich positively and make us proud.
● Bonus skills:
○ Google Ads setup proficiencies – Search, DV360
○ Ability to design and implement Datorama dashboards.
○ Offline media planning/buying capabilities.
● Detail oriented
● Strong communicator
● Loves new technology
● Driven and dependable
● Enjoys nurturing relationships
● Full time employee
● Start date: ASAP
● Qualifications: 2+ years of experience in digital media planning + buying