Greenhouse Partners | Copywriter
This job post has expired
Who We Are:
Greenhouse Partners is a marketing firm focused on the growth of brands and our associates. We have high profile, national and international clients across multiple verticals including consumer packaged goods, travel and tourism, entertainment, financial services, and many more.
We serve our clients through three practice areas:
• Brand Communication: Includes all aspects of digital, TV, print, direct response, social and viral, radio, PR, retail experience, events, promotions, collateral, brand identity
• Brand Consulting: Includes research, analysis, target segmentation, brand positioning, brand experience, brand communication planning
• Brand Learning: Includes Vision, Values, Mission, culture, innovation, leadership, people, internal communications
Our culture is inspiring, entrepreneurial, and collaborative – driven by smart, strategic, creative people focused on working together to grow our clients’ brands. Greenhouse Partners has a high-performance environment requiring creative problem solving and a commitment to doing amazing work.
What We Are Looking For:
A writer with 3-5 years of experience who wants to work in a collaborative, entrepreneurial, positive environment. Our ideal candidate will possess strong conceptual skills and exceptional technical writing skills. The position will entail working on all all stages of content creation across all mediums (digital, social, identity, broadcast, print, collateral, etc.) Financial experience is a plus, and digital experience and expertise is a mandatory.
Applicants must be committed to:
• Exhibiting a high level of personal accountability in work product and career growth of self and others
• Bringing energy, passion, and optimism to work every day
• Doing amazing work