Epiphany, Inc. | Account Executive
This job post has expired
An Epiphany Account Executive is a growing leader and an innovative, creative marketer. S/he has experience in marketing strategies and integrated marketing communications. S/he is capable of establishing trust and respect with senior-level executives employed by Epiphany clients in order to successfully manage the day-to-day client communication while also being able to follow internal executional processes to ensure the on-time delivery of client needs.
This entry- to mid-level position is one of the key personnel in the agency – serving as the day-to-day contact for agency clients in the development and implementation of branding and marketing programs. The primary role of the Account Executive is to effectively, and proactively, support the Account Manager and Account Director in the strategic initiatives for each client while meeting Epiphany service standards.
The Account Executive will provide a balance between his/her own hands-on account work with his/her personal growth plan initiatives to ensure the continued growth of Epiphany and the on-time, on-budget delivery of work that delivers everlasting value to the firm’s clients.
This position will work closely with Epiphany’s Account Managers and Directors to create success for the firm’s clients, themselves and Epiphany as a whole.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Tactically implement comprehensive marketing plans and initiatives including, but not limited to, direct mail programs, cross-promotional programs, media planning, advertising campaigns, digital marketing, brand identity programs, collateral development, public relations programs, special events and more.
2. Develop client-facing documents, such as keynote presentations, status reports, conference reports, etc.
3. Complete research assignments with thorough and clear communication of findings to internal team.
4. Contribute to client meetings and presentations by drafting agendas with recommendations on content/deliverable, flow, etc. and be responsible for documenting meeting notes and action items/next steps for all team members.
5. Establish, manage and track client estimates, budgets and timelines.
6. Generate creative briefs and work orders for the Creative team.
7. Monitor and measure the effectiveness of implemented projects and programs. Develop and maintain sales success sheets and backend analysis of all programs for Epiphany archive.
8. Coordinate print and other production needs with internal creative team, client team and vendors.
9. Oversee Account Coordinators to offer direction and strategic guidance on topics such as, developing work orders, drafting estimates, developing timelines and accessing available resources to reach specific goals and objectives.
10. Partner with Creative Team to provide innovative solutions for agency clients.
11. Effectively manage multiple clients by reviewing and trafficking the creative work to deliver a quality product while meeting or exceeding profitability goals.
12. Participate in Branding/Envisioning sessions.
13. Develop and ensure a client contact management system is maintained.
14. Maintain client service archive (electronic and hard copy) to ensure all appropriate documents are filed according to company guidelines.
15. Develop client case studies upon completion of each phase of work.
SKILLS & BEHAVIORAL TRAITS
Skills and Behavioral Traits required for successful job performance; an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
1. Strategic and tactical thinker who is able to operate in a fast-paced, ever-changing team environment and approaches each project with a can-do, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude.
2. Enjoys working within a small agency environment, as well as independently.
3. Ability to gain the confidence of team members, clients and executive management.
4. Self-starter with a proactive intuition.
5. Displays original thinking and creativity; meets challenges with resourcefulness; contributes to innovative approaches and ideas; monitors own work and the work of his/her team to uphold the quality standards of Epiphany.
6. Balances team and individual responsibilities; approaches others in a tactful manner; reacts well under pressure; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; accepts responsibility for own actions; follows through on commitments; maintains confidentiality. Supports a zero-tolerance gossip zone.
7. Understands time management in order to get things done quickly and accurately, including: the ability to prioritize and plan work activities, respond efficiently to changes in priorities and requirements; manage stress well, both personally and in the office environment; use time efficiently.
8. Responds promptly to client needs; solicits feedback to improve service; responds to requests for service and assistance; meets commitments.
9. Is an active listener with clear and accurate communication skills; able to delineate important information to provide team with succinct and organized meeting notes and next steps.
10. Writes clearly and informatively; edits work for spelling and grammar; able to read and interpret written information.
11. Computer literate with a technical skill set that includes the ability to use all of the capabilities of the most current version of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Project, Publisher, Outlook, Explorer, etc.), Keynote, calendar software (Iphone, Google Calendar, etc.), standard printers, scanners, fax machines, copiers, projection equipment and dedicated or dial-up networking equipment and capabilities.
12. Is consistently at work on time; ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; arrives at meetings and appointments on time and prepared.
13. Observes safety and security procedures; reports potentially unsafe conditions; uses equipment and materials properly.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
1. Bachelor’s degree in the area of marketing, advertising, business, public relations or related field.
2. A minimum of 2 years of marketing experience (preferably in an agency setting).
3. Experience in the real estate, hospitality and luxury product categories (preferred).