Account Service Intern
The Schupp Company internship program last approximately 4 months, and typically follows a trimester rotation:
SPRING: Jan/Feb - May
SUMMER: May – Aug/Sept
FALL: Sept – Dec/Jan
General Description/Job Responsibilities: The Account Service Intern is responsible for assisting in day-to-day project execution and providing administrative support to the account teams and the office manager.
• Senior, recent graduate or grad student that has, or is working toward a degree in marketing, advertising, communications, journalism or related fields.
• Applicant should possess strong communication (oral and written) skills; be an
efficient proofreader (strong understanding of English language/grammar); be a
• Must have ability to work independently, while also being an enthusiastic team player.
• Must have ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, with a high level of organizational skills and an uncompromising attention to detail.
• Must have flexible schedule and the ability to work outside of typical 9-5 hours to complete necessary projects.
General Description/Job Responsibilities
• Manage, facilitate and present research findings for ongoing projects.
• Provide assistance to account service and creative teams.
• Proofread and edit agency correspondence and presentations.
• General administrative duties/office management support.
• Participate in brainstorm sessions, take notes and assist in writing up brainstorm ideas.
• Assist the management team with projects as needed.
• Assist with new business efforts, including database management, research and mailings.
• Assist the director of broadcast as needed.
• Prepare presentation decks and PowerPoint presentations as needed.
• Proactively seek meaningful work.
• Complete weekly timesheets.
• Other responsibilities on an as-needed basis.
If you fit the criteria above and can prove that you’re a self-starter who is eager to learn and contribute, we can’t wait to receive your resume and cover letter. Please send them to email@example.com.