Cannonball Advertising & Promotion
We’re looking for brilliance. And you just might be that unique person who loves thinking at 30,000 feet and rolling up your sleeves so that details don’t get missed at the three-foot level.
We’re searching for an experienced Account Manager to join the account team that services one of our major clients. As an Account Manager you’ll work the Group Account Director, Senior Account Executive and Chief Creative Officer to help steer client brand communications strategy, pro-actively manage day-to-day client relations with insightful, speedy and accurate communications, and manage a work flow that ensures every piece of creative that goes out the door is compelling, strategically sound and meets all production specs.
People that thrive at Cannonball are thinkers and doers – which means not only thinking about the next big idea, but helping make it happen. This position demands an individual with a high level of agility, enthusiasm, initiative and professionalism. In return, we promise you the support and camaraderie of 60+ other Cannonballers who will share your passion for delivering excellent creative work and making clients insanely happy.
Ideal candidates should possess the following qualifications:
• 10+ years advertising/promotions account service experience
• Experience in the marketing and advertising of retail services a plus
• Broadcast production management experience
• Exceptional business writing skills and strong presentation skills
• Mac-proficient: Power Point, Word, Excel, Acrobat
• 8 years advertising/promotions account service experience
Roles and Responsibilities
• Direct the development and execution of marketing programs and ideas for assigned client
• Ensure all strategies, creative and tactics developed support and advance client branding objectives
• Troubleshoot direct reports’ daily activities as required to ensure that projects and completed on strategy, on time and on budget
• Supervise and monitor account budget
• Manage and grow client relationships
• Negotiate marketing partnerships
• Keep team informed of changes in client or competitive climate
• Work closely with creative team and understand the creative process and how to achieve the best account service and creative collaborative work
• Derive unique insights from market research, competitive activities and industry knowledge to advance agency recommendations on communications subject
• Develop highly insightful, strategic and creative client and new business presentations
Cannonball is an EEO employer.
Please send your resume to Kris Hoelscher, HR Manager:
No faxes, calls or resumes by mail please.