Banyan Communications, Inc.
Digital Project Manager
Digital Project Manager
Banyan Communications, a St. Louis/Atlanta-based healthcare communication, digital media, online training and social marketing firm, is hiring a digital project manager in our St. Louis office.
At Banyan, the primary responsibility of the digital PM is to manage the development of targeted digital media assets through the project lifecycle; including but not limited to helping inform scoping and project plans, creating project estimates and schedules, overseeing and managing production budgets and timelines, and ensuring consistent communications throughout both the client-facing project team, as well as the internal creative/production department.
Core Expectations and Responsibilities include:
• Manage client-assigned projects to ensure they are consistently high quality, on time and on budget.
• Act as liaison insuring fluid communication between Banyan’s internal teams.
• Monitor project budgets and schedules daily.
• Work with the traffic manager and project teams to create proposal schedules, timelines and budget estimates.
• Ensure that projects stay within scope and manage project change orders.
• College degree and/or comparable professional experience.
• Minimum of three to five years project management experience working in a public relations, marketing or advertising agency - including experience developing hybrid project management processes specific to the needs of the agency.
• Knowledge of Merlin® and/or MS Project ® project management software platforms not required but considered a plus.
• Experience in digital media production; including working knowledge of video, motion graphics, and graphics production workflows, as well as web development and programming.
• Proficiency in MS Office® suite.
• Ability to lead and manage internal project teams.
• Work with the client-facing project team to ensure that scopes of work, budgets and production schedules are completed and approved before project work commences.
• Inform project schedules based on Banyan’s production team availability and work flow processes; work closely with Banyan’s project managers to develop and finalize project schedules.
• Establish/manage projects in Banyan’s project management system.
• Liaise with internal and external resources on multiple projects.
• Monitor project progress daily, including expenditures of budgeted hours and expenses.
• Generate, disseminate and update status reports, as well as alerting internal teams when projects reach key benchmarks.
• Inform project team of all deviations from approved budget and schedules.
• Manage all approved project change orders and create relevant documentation.
• Participate in weekly production scrums and client team meetings as needed.
• Facilitate post-mortem analysis at the conclusion of each project.
• Keep account team informed of issues that would impact client relationships.
• Other duties/responsibilities as assigned.
We are a fun, vibrant, growing and team-focused company seeking professionals who desire challenging, satisfying and fulfilling careers.
If that’s you, please let us know!
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with cover letter, resume and salary history.