90 Degrees West
Sales/New Business Development
Sales/New Business Development. Exciting opportunity at our high-end media content creation studio for an experienced sales professional to:
• Identify and develop new business relationships with advertising agencies, large corporations and institutions, and then grow and maintain those relationships.
• Work collaboratively with our producers and project management team to develop proposals and track the progress of projects to ensure client’s needs are met.
• Contribute to the company’s vision and strategy by taking ownership of our mission to research, explore and develop profitable and innovative new markets for our services beyond advertising, corporate and institutional marketing/advertising.
WHO WE ARE
90°W is a leading motion media content creation studio. Our collaborative team blends youthful ideas and skills with seasoned direction. We’re all about one thing…passion for our work. Our goal is to constantly raise the bar for the quality of projects we create and the client service we provide. Our work can be seen at www.90degreeswest.com.
Our studio is in the vibrant Lafayette Square neighborhood, just a block from SqWires, Square One Brewery, Park Avenue Coffee and a myriad of other restaurants and shops. Our current staff totals 16, including video editors, motion graphics designers, animators, a sound designer/music composer, cinematographer, media manager, producer, project manager and administrative support.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
This position may be a good fit If you have:
• a proven record of increasing sales of creative services over period of at least four years, using a definable and measurable approach
• a professional, confident attitude and a polished image
• an engaging personality that makes people smile when you walk in the door
• strong written and verbal communication skills
• a strong desire to represent a product you believe in and can be proud of
• a desire to accept ownership for spreading the word about the marketing-leading services we offer
You should be:
• knowledgeable about all phases of traditional sales techniques, including establishment of measurable sales goals, prospecting, selling to client needs, market knowledge, presentation skills, closing skills and relationship cultivation
• comfortable developing new prospects using both traditional face-to-face interaction and innovative social media strategies
• driven to set and exceed sales goals
• able to accept personal responsibility for achieving sales goals
• self –motivated, with a strong work ethic and aspirations to contribute to the success of the business
• creative and have a good feel for visual design and story-telling concepts
• wired to want to meet new people
• intensely interested in latest innovations in social marketing, digital marketing trends
• energetic, balanced with self-awareness
• highly organized and detail oriented
• comfortable making presentations to C-level executives as well as networking in social situations with up-and-coming twenty-something creatives
WHAT WE’RE OFFERING
Compensation will be unique for every candidate based on skill set, experience, and fit. Will consist of base plus commission. Includes health and retirement benefits. Hours negotiable.
Send resume, brief cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com Please do not call.