We knew we had to figure out something fitting for the first Halloween Kegs with Legs… so when the creepily talented people at Brian Cummings Photography sent us a freshly severed head tattooed with a request to host, we knew we'd found our spot. KEGS WILL ROLL next Wednesday on All Hallows Eve Eve, and you'd best be in attendance if you don't want to miss the most blood curdling, shockingly visceral, downright spooky and most well-sponsored Kegs with Legs yet.
RSVP on Facebook
This will be a launch party for several, including:
• Knife & Flag Survival Union - This is a custom work apparel brand launched by Sean Baltzell of Tower Classic Tattoo. Focusing on aprons, this a craftsman's brand where beauty meets function.
Adversting by : Boxing Clever - Photos by : Brian Cummings Photo
• Vincent Van Doughnut - A new entry into the STL food truck seen. VVD specializes in "hand made from scratch" artisan doughnuts. This will be their official launch.
Logo / Branded by Brian Cummings/Rokitmul
• Clink - Retail - Specializing in custom spirit packaging and delivery. "Send a libation for every occasion. Choose from fine wine and whiskey to craft brews and bubbly. If you can pour it in a glass we'll get it there fast."
Branding / Marketing by Mio, Photos by Brian Cummings Photo
• Urban Chestnut Brewing Co. - Beer sponsor
• Big Shark Bicycle Company - Good will ambassadors